Soar above the beautiful South Bay area taking in the serene Palos Verdes coastline with views of Catalina Island in your own private helicopter.
This item has been added to your wishlist
Item added to cart. Go to cart now
Benefiting Waterkeeper Alliance
30-Minute South Bay Helicopter Tour
This tour, departing from the Long Beach airport, travels over the spectacular downtown Long Beach area and the majestic Queen Mary. From there you will travel over one of the busiest port complexes in the world on your way to San Pedro and the impressive battleship IOWA. Traveling onwards around the coastline, you will see the beautiful Catalina Island in the distance and perhaps spot a whale or two, depending on the season. The world-famous Trump golf course is next, with views of Malibu and the Los Angeles coastline awaiting as you round the Palos Verdes Point. As you reach the beaches of Torrance you will begin to head inland and see all the way across the Los Angeles basin on your return flight.
- Private helicopter tour of South Bay
- Tour includes views of Long Beach, the majestic Queen Mary, and the battleship IOWA
- Safe and highly experienced pilots
- Terms and conditions must be accepted prior to experience; please inquire for further details
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Flights will be re-scheduled free of charge for adverse weather conditions, temporary flight restriction and aircraft maintenance issues
- Seat limit 300 lbs per person
- All inclusive price
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.