Experience the Tuolumne River and the Yosemite region on this two-day, guided multisport adventure. Spend the first day hiking and stand up paddling followed by a second day of exciting whitewater rafting.
This item has been added to your wishlist
Item added to cart. Go to cart now
Benefiting Tuolumne River Trust
2-Day Multisport Tuolumne Adventure: August 10th
Join this multisport tour to hike, raft, and stand up paddle on the wild and scenic Tuolumne River near Yosemite. This two-day, guided adventure begins on Wednesday morning, August 10th, with a refreshing swim and a guided hike down the South Fork of the Tuolumne river to its junction with the middle fork. This trail follows a series of small cascades on the south fork as it drops into the canyon.
Arrive at the Main Tuolumne, eat lunch, and spend that afternoon and evening stand up paddle boarding on the river near our put-in spot. Warm up on Meral Pool and paddle through some mild rapids downstream to our camp below Rock Garden Rapid where your gear will be waiting. Enjoy a delicious riverside dinner prepared in camp by our guides and sleep soundly under a million stars. After breakfast, pack your bags and embark on a one-day rafting trip down the Tuolumne River––an 18-mile journey through a wild and remote wilderness canyon studded with exciting rapids, including the exciting Class IV+ Clavey Falls.
This two-day, all-inclusive, guided multisport adventure includes your guide, all necessary equipment, and meals.
- 2-day, all-inclusive, guided multisport adventure including a guide, all necessary equipment, and meals
- Includes 4 meals from lunch on the first day through lunch on the second day
- Meets at 8:30 a.m. on August 10th, 12 miles outside Yosemite's NW entrance
- Guests return to vehicles approximately 5:30 p.m. the next day
- Minimum age of 10
- Experience provided in English (US)
read fine print
- This experience is non-refundable once purchased
- Price includes all required government use and service fees