Join this three-day, guided multisport adventure on the Tuolumne River to actively experience the Yosemite region. The first day will be filled with hiking and stand up paddling, followed by two days of exciting whitewater rafting.
This item has been added to your wishlist
Item added to cart. Go to cart now
Benefiting Tuolumne River Trust
3-Day Multisport Tuolumne Adventure: August 10th
This guided multisport adventure begins on Wednesday morning, August 10th, with a refreshing swim and a guided hike down the South Fork of the Tuolumne river to its junction with the middle fork. Join in for three days of fun.
Hike, raft, and stand up paddle on the wild and scenic Tuolumne River near Yosemite. This trail follows a series of small cascades on the south fork as it drops into the canyon. Arrive at the Main Tuolumne, eat lunch, and spend that afternoon and evening stand up paddle boarding on the river near our put-in spot. Warm up on Meral Pool and paddle through some mild rapids downstream to our camp below Rock Garden Rapid where your gear will be waiting.
Enjoy a delicious riverside dinner prepared in camp by our guides and sleep soundly under a million stars. After breakfast, pack your bags and embark on a two-day rafting trip down the Tuolumne River––an 18-mile journey through a wild and remote wilderness canyon studded with exciting rapids, including thrilling Class IV+ Clavey Falls.
This three-day, all-inclusive, guided multisport adventure includes your guide, all necessary equipment, and meals.
- Meets at 8:30 a.m. on August 10th, 12 miles outside Yosemite's NW entrance
- 3-day, all-inclusive, guided multisport adventure including a guide, all necessary equipment, and meals
- Includes 7 meals from lunch on the first day through lunch on the second day
- Guests return to vehicles approximately 5:30 p.m. on Friday, August 12th
- Minimum age of 10
- Experience provided in English (US)
read fine print
- This experience is non-refundable once purchased
- Price includes all required government use and service fees