Experience the Yosemite region on this three-day, guided multisport adventure on the Tuolumne River. Spend the first day hiking and stand up paddling, followed by two days of exciting whitewater rafting. Departs August 24th.
This item has been added to your wishlist
Item added to cart. Go to cart now
Benefiting Tuolumne River Trust
3-Day Multisport Tuolumne Adventure: August 24th
Hike, raft, and stand up paddle on the wild and scenic Tuolumne River near Yosemite, for three days of fun starting August 24th. This guided multisport Tuolumne adventure begins on Wednesday morning with a refreshing swim and a guided hike down the South Fork of the Tuolumne river to its junction with the middle fork. This trail follows a series of small cascades on the south fork as it drops into the canyon.
Arrive at the Main Tuolumne, eat lunch, and spend that afternoon and evening stand up paddle boarding on the river near our put-in spot. Warm up on Meral Pool and paddle through some mild rapids downstream to our camp below Rock Garden Rapid where your gear will be waiting. Enjoy a delicious riverside dinner prepared in camp by our guides and sleep soundly under a million stars. After breakfast, pack your bags and embark on a two-day rafting trip down the Tuolumne River––an 18-mile journey through a wild and remote wilderness canyon studded with exciting rapids, including thrilling Class IV+ Clavey Falls.
This three-day all-inclusive guided multisport adventure includes your guide, all necessary equipment, and meals. No experience necessary.
- 3-day, all-inclusive, guided multisport adventure including a guide, all necessary equipment, and meals
- Includes 7 meals from lunch on the first day through lunch on the second day
- Meets at 8:30 a.m. on August 24th, 12 miles outside Yosemite's NW entrance
- Guests return to vehicles approximately 5:30 p.m. on Friday, August 26th
- Minimum age of 10
- Experience provided in English (US)
read fine print
- This experience is non-refundable once purchased
- Price includes all required government use and service fees