The perfect experience for students and creative collectors, this is a rare opportunity to see the studios of three defining artists.
This item has been added to your wishlist
Item added to cart. Go to cart now
Yvonne Force Villareal
Benefiting Art Production Fund
Behind-the-Scenes Artist Studio Tour in New York City
Discover the inner workings of the New York City art community when you go on a behind-the-scenes tour of three contemporary artist studios. You and up to three fellow patrons will join APF director Casey Fremont and at least one of the founders of the Art Production Fund (APF), Yvonne Force Villareal and Doreen Remen, for a rare journey into an artist’s world. Step behind the canvas and explore the creative spaces of individual artists like Richard Phillips, Leo Villareal, Daniel Arsham, and Dustin Yellin – creators of some of the most ambitious installations in the local art scene. See brand new pieces within the very environments that produced them, then get a rare chance to speak with the artists themselves. With the help of APF, your day will be personally tailored to suit your artistic tastes, ensuring you a uniquely rewarding creative experience.
Photos by James Ewing, courtesy of Art Production Fund.
- Tour of 3 artist studios
- Tour led by 1 of the co-founders of APF, Yvonne Force Villareal or Doreen Remen, and APF director Casey Fremont
- Tour will last 2-4 hours
- Transportation between studios is included
- Meet with each of the artists in their studios
- Enjoy a sit-down lunch
- Available for up to 4 people
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Because of unforeseen circumstances with luminaries’ schedules, experiences may be canceled or rescheduled. To allow for a smoother, more nimble booking process, guests are strongly urged to arrange for refundable airfare and accommodations when travel is required.
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.