This item has been added to your wishlist
Item added to cart. Go to cart now
Lynnette Rozine Prock
Benefiting First Book
Budget Decorating with Cut Paper Collage
Each person will leave with two framed pieces of art that they can hang in any room as a reminder of their artistic abilities. No is experience needed. This experience would be great as a couples date night, family get-together, or birthday party activity.
- Learn how to create a stacked collage with colorful printed paper
- Finish the session with two framed pieces of artwork
- All papers, tools, and frames are included in the price — Rozine will consult with you via Conversations to go over color and paper choices
- Connect with friends and family during this fun, easy-going activity
- Wonderful way to entertain kids during a birthday party
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates and location for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the details, including schedule and location, or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.