Dust off your favorite bottles and polish your collection through a stellar cellar consultation with a wine guru.
This item has been added to your wishlist
Item added to cart. Go to cart now
Benefiting Meals On Wheels of San Francisco
A Trip to Your Cellar
Have Rajat Parr, James Beard Award-winning author of Secrets of the Sommeliers, spend a day in your wine cellar curating, evaluating, and enlightening you on your collection and all things wine. Rajat will travel to your home or wine storage facility and walk through your prized collection bottle by bottle. He will help you to decide what is ready to drink now and which bottles will improve with additional aging. This is truly a unique opportunity to spend a day with a distinguished sommelier.
- Please contact IfOnly with location of cellar and request will be reviewed (available worldwide pending mutual agreement)
- Includes Rajat's time with you in your wine cellar
- Typical services offered but not guaranteed include: collection valuation, curation, advice for future acquisitions, instructions, and notes
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- Must be 21+ to purchase
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works