Experience Napa and Sonoma with your personal sommelier. Bin 415 will show you Napa and Sonoma the best way possible, tailored to your taste, all in the comfort of a sporty Mercedes Benz GL450.
This item has been added to your wishlist
Item added to cart. Go to cart now
Benefiting American Red Cross Gold Country Region
A Day in Napa Or Sonoma with a Local Certified Sommelier
Your day-long wine tour includes your very own certified sommelier. Have a wine question that has been bugging you forever? Always wanted to know how wine is made? What makes Chardonnay buttery? Here’s your chance to fire away. All of our drivers are certified sommeliers, an internationally recognized credential that assures a rigorous wine background. Granted, we’re all wine geeks, but we’re not going to roll our eyes if you want to put ice cubes in your wine — we’re simply a resource if you care to tap into our passion. For some groups, guests want to be dropped off at the curb of each winery, and say, “ok, see you in an hour.” For others, having the certified sommelier along with them throughout each tasting helps fill in the blanks and adds additional narratives, laughs and personality. It’s your special day; we just want it to be an amazing unforgettable experience. Your wine tour is customized, unscripted, and personable. Itineraries are generally put together following a guest consultation prior to the day of departure. Our goal is to understand what you want to get out of the day and guide you through an experience that exceeds your expectations.
- Napa and Sonoma wine tour in a Mercedes Benz GL450 led by a sommelier
- Consultation with your sommelier to curate your day
- Bin 514 makes all of the reservations, and covers all of the details
- Includes bottled water
- All guests must be 21 years of age or older to attend
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Tasting fees and lunch not included
- 7 hour minimum (8-9 hours suggested for a full day experience)
- Does not include tax and gratuity
How It Works