Private spirit tasting in the penthouse bar that sits atop the iconic Anchor Brewery. Tour the edible rooftop garden with breathtaking skyline views before enjoying an expert-led tasting of premium spirits.
This item has been added to your wishlist
Item added to cart. Go to cart now
Anchor Distilling Company
Benefiting The Edible Schoolyard Project
Anchor Distilling Private Spirit Tasting
Nestled deep in San Francisco’s Potrero Hill, the Anchor Distillery Tasting Room welcomes you and your guests to the heart of Anchor Distilling Company. Fritz Maytag, the founding father of craft distilling, once lived in the very space where you can now sip Anchor Distilling Company’s signature spirits. The penthouse provides an unforgettable experience with breathtaking views of the city skyline. Whether you are looking for a fun work day retreat or an intimate gathering of friends, the Anchor Distilling Tasting Room will work with you to create a truly remarkable experience.
Their private tasting includes a one and a half hour seated tasting of six signature spirits. This educational tasting program will offer you and your guests the opportunity to taste and learn about their Junípero Gin, Genevieve Gin, Old Tom Gin, HOPHEAD Vodka, Old Potrero 18th Century Whiskey, and Old Potrero Straight Rye Whiskey. The entire penthouse will be yours to enjoy. Guests can choose to bring in additional food if they desire.
- Private curated spirit tasting of six spirits with at the Anchor Distillery Tasting Room
- Visit the edible rooftop garden with breathtaking skyline views
- Expert led educational tasting with premium house spirits that include Junipero Gin, Genevieve Gin, Old Tom Gin, HOPHEAD Vodka, Old Portero 18th Century Whiskey, and Old Portero Straight Rye Whiskey
- Enjoy access to the entire penthouse
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works