Join Carlo Mondavi, of the legendary Mondavi family, for convivial conversation and a gourmet lunch — complete with wine pairings and a bottle of Mondavi wine to take home — along the Sonoma Coast.
This item has been added to your wishlist
Item added to cart. Go to cart now
Benefiting Tipping Point Emergency Relief Fund
An Afternoon with Carlo Mondavi and a Few of His Favorite Things
Breathtaking coastline, world-class dining, and coveted wine — it’s all yours for the day when you join Carlo Mondavi, of the legendary wine-making Mondavi family, on a moveable feast along the Sonoma Coast. Spend an afternoon with Mondavi exploring his favorite areas of this renowned wine region. During your journey, the fourth-generation vintner will detail his affinity for the exceptional geography that produces some of the most coveted wines in the world, and you’ll learn why he chose this region to situate his winery, RAEN. Afterwards, enjoy a long, late lunch at one or Mondavi's new favorite restaurants in Healdsburg, where RAEN wines will be showcased alongside other world-class Pinot Noirs.
A bottle of a library Mondavi Pinot Noir from the ‘60s or ‘70s will be yours to take home. Perfect for wine lovers who want incomparable access to one of the biggest names in the wine world, this exclusive experience benefits Tipping Point.
- Experience a day with Carlo Mondavi, which includes lunch with wine pairings and a bottle of wine to take home
- Experience is for 2-6 people
- All guests must be at least 21 years old
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- Must be 21+ to purchase
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Because of unforeseen circumstances with luminaries’ schedules, experiences may be canceled or rescheduled. To allow for a smoother, more nimble booking process, guests are strongly urged to arrange for refundable airfare and accommodations when travel is required.
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.