An educational tour from the fish mongers at the local aquarium in Monterey followed by an incredible seafood dinning experience by Chef Bradley Ogden.
This item has been added to your wishlist
Item added to cart. Go to cart now
Benefiting Alex's Lemonade Stand
Award-Winning Chef Led Tour of Local Aquarium and Lunch
Invite up to ten friends to meet the fish mongers at a local aquarium in Monterey. Chef Bradley Ogden and the expert fish mongers will be your guides at the local aquarium on this independent tour. Your group will return to the kitchen and celebrate the vibrant day with a delicious lunch.
- Experience takes place in Monterey, California
- Cookbook included as a parting gift
- Includes admission for the local aquarium
- Can be customized for your prefences
- This is an independent tour and is not hosted by the local aquarium
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.