Learn how to make healthy, easy, and delicious appetizers from Chef Charles Chen of the Food Network.
This item has been added to your wishlist
Item added to cart. Go to cart now
Benefiting The James Beard Foundation
Art of Appetizers from Charles Chen of Food Network's 'Chopped'
Hosting a party or get together? Learn how to make healthy, easy, and delicious appetizers that all of your friends and family will go crazy about with Chef Charles Chen of Food Network's "Chopped." This is an intimate cooking demonstration held at Cisco Home in Pasadena; samples of appetizers will be included along with refreshments.
- Cooking demonstration with Chef Charles Chen held at Cisco Home in Pasadena
- Learn how to be a great host and prepare simple delicious appetizers
- Learn healthy alternatives in the kitchen
- Learn time-saving and event planning tips
- Light bites will be included
read fine print