Don your apron and rise to this occasion. Your reward will be a warm hunk of bread, with a steaming interior and perfectly crusty exterior.
This item has been added to your wishlist
Item added to cart. Go to cart now
Jonathan Stevens and Cheryl Maffei
Benefiting Global Exchange
Artisan Bread Making
Shadow artisanal bakers Jonathan Stevens and Cheryl Maffei for a day of bread making in the kitchen of Hungry Ghost Bread in Northampton, MA. Spend the morning mixing organically grown grains and baking bread followed by an afternoon of shaping dough alongside these expert bakers. You will learn the secrets to this ancient craft and why the Hungry Ghost sells out of bread as quickly as it comes out of the wood-fired brick oven. Take home three varieties of bread to enjoy and commemorate your day of baking.
- Location: Hungry Ghost Bakery in Northampton, MA
- One (1) day of shadowing from 7:30am-5:00pm
- Three varieties of bread to take home
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works