Collaborate with the classically trained pastry chef of Michelin-rated restaurant Benu to create a memorable cake at your next celebration.
This item has been added to your wishlist
Item added to cart. Go to cart now
Benefiting The Asian Women's Shelter
Bespoke Special Occasion Cake from Benu Pastry Chef Courtney Schmidig
Let pastry chef Courtney Schmidig from award-winning restaurant Benu in San Francisco create the exquisite cake of your dreams. Known for her breathtaking pastries and compelling flavor combinations, Chef Schmidig will work with you to translate your vision into an edible and delicious work of art. Draw inspiration from your favorite ingredients such as mocha or seasonal fruits. Decadent in flavor and elegant in design, your cake will be sure to delight guests at your next event. Options for cake sizes and pickup dates are indicated above in the buy box. This opportunity to work with an acclaimed pastry chef will benefit The Asian Women's Shelter.
- 1 cake in either size above
- Consultation with Chef Schmidig at Benu to discuss the details of the cake
- Only available for pickup from Benu; an IfOnly Concierge can assist in coordinating delivery service in the Bay Area
- Please allow a 7-day lead time from the consultation date to complete the cake
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.