Join chef Michael Chiarello in the heart of the Napa Valley for this fun-filled adventure of bike riding, picnicking, and a multi-course meal.
This item has been added to your wishlist
Item added to cart. Go to cart now
Benefiting Tipping Point Emergency Relief Fund
Bike Ride and Epicurean Adventure through Napa Valley
Invite up to five friends to spend a day with a culinary superstar, filled with food, wine, and breathtaking scenery. Begin your adventure with a scenic bike ride through the Valley, stopping mid-ride for a gourmet picnic. You'll end your day with a four-course Chef’s tasting menu including wine pairings at Bottega in the heart of the Napa Valley. As a memento of the experience you will take home a hand-signed copy of a cookbook from Chef Chiarello.
- Bike ride and picnic luncheon with Michael Chiarello
- Guaranteed 8 pm dinner reservation and four course meal with paired wines Bottega Napa Valley
- Signed cookbook per single or couple
- Bicycles are not included; rentals will be available for an additional fee
- Does not include gratuity or hotel accommodations
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- Must be 21+ to purchase
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.