Sharpen your knives and get ready to hone your skills in the kitchen of a culinary master.
This item has been added to your wishlist
Item added to cart. Go to cart now
Benefiting Alex's Lemonade Stand
Afternoon Apprenticeship at Barbuto
Work side by side with Chef Jonathan Waxman's team for an afternoon at Barbuto. Learn to craft the casual, rustic Italian food that Chef Waxman is famous for and soak in the pace and rhythm of a famous kitchen. Leave the kitchen inspired to make your next great meal and return later in the evening with a guest for a celebratory dinner at Barbuto. Take home a personalized and hand-signed cookbook as a momento of your experience.
- Afternoon apprenticeship for one (1) at Barbuto with Chef Waxman's team
- Dinner for two (2) at Barbuto in New York, NY
- Personalized and hand-signed cookbook from Chef Waxman
- The final wording of the personal message is at Jonathan’s sole discretion
- Scheduleable Monday-Friday
- Due to the luminaries professional obligations and travel schedule, scheduling flexibility is advised.
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Because of unforeseen circumstances with luminaries’ schedules, experiences may be canceled or rescheduled. To allow for a smoother, more nimble booking process, guests are strongly urged to arrange for refundable airfare and accommodations when travel is required.
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.