Fulfill your dream of becoming a chocolatier. Master proper technique to create your own chocolate bars with culinary artistry at Voilà Chocolat.
This item has been added to your wishlist
Item added to cart. Go to cart now
Benefiting The James Beard Foundation
Artisanal Chocolate Bar Making Workshop
In this unique experience for chocolate enthusiasts, learn to craft a fine chocolate bar. You will have the opportunity to mold and top six artisanal bars, using the finest quality ingredients. Your evening will be celebratory in mood with an engaging chocolatier, who will share his knowledge and answer any questions you might have. The session will be friendly, leisurely and will take place in the private lounge and chocolate atelier of Voilà Chocolat’s Upper West Side boutique.
During this hands-on workshop, you will have a choice of milk or dark chocolate from Guittard and a wide variety of gourmet toppings, including freeze-dried mango, banana and strawberries, as well as toasted almond crumbs, coconut shavings and caramelized hazelnuts. Each chocolate bar will receive its own clear sleeve, craft box, and polished belly band. Sparkly refreshments by Mionetto USA will provided to enhance the celebratory mood. Master Chocolatier, Chef Toury at Voilà Chocolat believes that people have the most fun while acquiring new skills. This experience makes a unique group event that your guests will remember fondly. A portion of this sale will go towards The James Beard Foundation.
- Artisanal chocolate bar workshop at Voilà Chocolat led by a master chocolatier
- Six customized chocolate bars for each guest
- Ingredients and equipment for the class will be provided
- Includes one bottle of Mionetto Brut Prosecco
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Guests must be at least 21 years of age
- Voilà Chocolat's facility is not nut-, dairy-, or allergen-free
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.