Can you make the cut as a master butcher? Find out as you learn the art of fabrication from acclaimed chef April Bloomfield.
This item has been added to your wishlist
Item added to cart. Go to cart now
Benefiting Alexs Lemonade Stand
Butchery Class and Dinner for 12 by Five-Time James Beard Winner
April Bloomfield has spent most of her life in the kitchen, and has had the pleasure of working with some of the most revolutionary chefs in the world. In this class, April will demonstrate the intricate, age-old craft of butchering. After the lesson, you and your guests will be served a very special, 'off-menu', multi-course meal, paired with beautiful wines chosen specifically for this meal. Each couple will leave with Chef Bloomfield's new cookbook, A Girl and Her Pig, personalized and hand-signed to remember the evening.
- Class is for 12 attendees
- Multi-course dinner with paired wines
- Personalized and hand-signed cookbook from April for each couple
- The final wording of the personal message is at April's sole discretion
- Schedulable Monday–Friday
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- Must be 21+ to purchase
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works