Food adventurers, get ready to experience the next frontier on the culinary landscape — entomophagy, the practice of eating bugs.
This item has been added to your wishlist
Item added to cart. Go to cart now
Benefiting The Edible Schoolyard Project
Buggin' out With ChefPV
80% of the world currently enjoys an insect-based cuisine. However, Americans are just catching on to this culinary delicacy prescribed by the U.N. Food & Agriculture Organization as the path to Global Food Sustainability and Food Security. ChefPV is quickly becoming the face of Entomophagy with his recently launched series "Buggin' Out w/ChefPV "and is excited to give Food Adventurers a unique opportunity to experience the Future of Food in the comfort of their own home.
Within the span of 3 hours, ChefPV will take diners on a 6-course culinary adventure through Entomophagy with dishes created using scorpions, hornworms, honeyworms, crickets, grasshoppers, and centipedes. ChefPV will educate guests on the benefits this food source provides including enhanced nutritional value and a fantastically low carbon footprint. Bon Appetit Y'all, or shall we say, Bug Appetit!
Travel Fee (in addition to experience price)
National (Greater than 1,400 mile from 11211): US$2,000
- ChefPV joins you in your home to create a 6-course insect extravaganza
- ChefPV will have a server to assist with the delicate nature of handling insects being prepared for food
- If you can handle it, ChefPV can arrange for the live insects to be presented adding flair to your dining experience
- Includes custom shopping for ingredients, setup, cleanup, and gratuity
- Host provides kitchen supplies, equipment, and tableware
- Rentals, alcohol, and other beverages are not included
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates and location for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the details, including schedule and location, or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.