This item has been added to your wishlist
Item added to cart. Go to cart now
Benefiting Tipping Point
7 Culinary Wonders of West Marin with a Local Native
Imparting her love of the land with passion and care, she will take you to the following spots:
Cowgirl Creamery: Taste all of the award-winning cheeses.
Brickmaiden Breads: Savor artisanal and hand-crafted goods.
Bovine Bakery: Sip delicious chai.
Marin Sun Farms: Delve into a grass-fed burger.
Table Top Farm: Wander the fields of and pick fresh fruits and vegetables.
Heidrun Meadery: Enjoy a tour and sparkling honey wine tasting.
Hog Island Oyster Company: Go behind the scenes for their shellfish.
- Farm and artisan food tour led by Elizabeth Hill or another highly qualified Food and Farm Tour Guide in West Marin
- Stops include
- Cowgirl Creamery
- Brickmaiden Breads
- Bovine Bakery
- Marin Sun Farms
- Table Top Farm
- Heidrun Meadery
- Hog Island Oyster Company
- Per person price includes transportation between stops and tastings at all locations
- This experience is available Thursday–Sunday, 10:30 am–3:30 pm
- If you have a group larger than 7 guests, please contact the IfOnly concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-376-4640
- Minimum of 4 guests required to hold the tour. If the minimum guest requirement is not met the tour will be cancelled/rescheduled. Other guests may be present during the tour
- Rescheduling requests require a minimum of 10 days' notice. If it is within 10 days of the tour, guests will be charged a $50 fee per person to reschedule
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.