Experience chocolate desserts like never before when renowned pastry chef Jean-Yves Duperret reveals trade secrets for two delectable chocolate cake recipes in this interactive demonstration.
This item has been added to your wishlist
Item added to cart. Go to cart now
Benefiting Tipping Point
Lava and Flourless Cakes: A Hands-on Education for the Chocolate Lover
Satisfy your sweet tooth as renowned San Francisco pastry chef Jean-Yves Duperret demonstrates how to create two amazing chocolate desserts. Learn to make a decadent lava cake and a flourless chocolate walnut cake, a sinfully rich treat especially for those avoiding gluten. In his amiable and approachable style, Chef Jean-Yves will show you techniques of blending chocolates and producing the textures that will enhance every bite.
There are two ways to enjoy this delicious and educational experience. Chef Jean-Yves will invite you to his private atelier for an intimate class with up to six guests. For a large group of up to 20 guests, he can meet you at a venue large enough to accommodate your group.
- Hands-on lava and flourless cake class with Chef Jean-Yves Duperret at a venue of your choice in San Francisco
- Jean-Yves will provide all supplies, equipment, and recipes to make a lava cake and flourless chocolate walnut cake
- Jean-Yves' kitchen is available for parties of 6 guests. For parties of 7 or more guests, the buyer must provide the event kitchen
- Alcohol and other beverages are not included in the price
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Because of unforeseen circumstances with luminaries’ schedules, experiences may be canceled or rescheduled. To allow for a smoother, more nimble booking process, guests are strongly urged to arrange for refundable airfare and accommodations when travel is required.
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.