Come shape bread, bake on professional Barcelona wood fire ovens, tour, and eat dinner with famous artisan baker, Matt Kreutz — owner of Firebrand Artisan Breads.
This item has been added to your wishlist
Item added to cart. Go to cart now
Benefiting The Edible Schoolyard Project
One Day Apprenticeship With Artisan Baker, Including Class, Tour, and Dinner with the Baker
Spend a day as an apprentice to award-winning artisan baker, Matt Kreutz. Beginning in the morning, you'll come tour the bakery before a private, comprehensive, day learning the ins and outs of making bread from Matt. Plus you'll get to bake your bread in the massive wood-fire oven Matt's bread have become famous for. You'll end your day at dinner with Matt at his favorite local restaurant, the two Michelin-star, Commis.
Travel Fee (in addition to experience price)
National (Greater than 462.30 miles from 94612): US$1,000
- Apprenticeship with famous artisan baker
- Private dinner with baker at the two Michelin-star, Commis
- Comprehensive private tutelage includes the basics of making a starter, shaping multiple breads, ancient grains, baking
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- Price includes gratuity
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates and location for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the details, including schedule and location, or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.