Get an exclusive invite to the "Cupcake Wars" finalist's Calistoga home for an intimate cupcake and cake tasting party.
This item has been added to your wishlist
Item added to cart. Go to cart now
Kara Haspel Lind
Benefiting National Multiple Sclerosis Society
A Private Cupcake and Cake Tasting with Drinks in the Napa Valley Home of a Celebrated Executive Pastry Chef
Finesse your dessert pairing skills with a cupcake and cake tasting at the private home of Kara's Cupcakes' executive pastry chef. The brains (and sweet tooth) behind San Francisco's much-loved bakery, Kara Haspel Lind, invites you into her wine-country home for an intimate dessert party. Sample her best-selling cupcake flavors from red velvet to fleur de sel, just to name a few, plus the bakery's two signature cakes, banana with passionfruit curd and chocolate with Italian meringue marshmallow. Then, solve your dessert-and-drink pairing conundrum with a few easy-to-remember tips from the expert hostess. Alternate between sips and sweet bites while taking in the bucolic setting and good company.
- Private dessert tasting at Kara Haspel Lind’s home in Calistoga
- Kara will provide cakes and drinks for the pairing
- Gluten free options are available for this decorating experience
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Guests must be 21 or older to participate
- Please book at least two months in advance
- For parties larger than 12 guests, contact the IfOnly concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org or (415) 376-4640
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.