This item has been added to your wishlist
Item added to cart. Go to cart now
A Family Weekend Feasting in Florence
The muse to many acclaimed chefs, Tuscany is an incredibly fertile region for both agriculture and wine production and a source of great materia prima--the best raw product. In a roving culinary tour of Florence, you and your closest epicureans will go in search of materia prima, sampling the region’s best delicacies, while led by a local expert. On one evening, meet at the Galleria dell’Accademia, home of Michelangelo’s David, for a supper you will not soon forget. The museum transforms into your personal dining hall as you sit at the foot of the 17-foot tall statue for a sumptuous multi-course Tuscan meal in the company of an Italian count.
- Roving gourmet tour of Florence led by a local expert
- This package is designed for a party of 4
- Dinner at Galleria dell’Accademia hosted by Count Vittorio Carioni
- If a larger group for dinner or tour is desired, we may be able to accommodate. Please contact an IfOnly Concierge.
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works