This item has been added to your wishlist
Item added to cart. Go to cart now
The Local Butcher Shop
Benefiting The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research
A Private Evening of Sausage-Making and Beverage Pairings Hosted by Berkeley's Favorite Butchers
On this meat-lover's adventure, IfOnly invites you to spend an evening learning from the expert sausage makers at The Local Butcher Shop, so you can feel like a professional butcher. From grinding and mixing to seasoning and stuffing, you'll learn the entire process and partake in each step along the way. You'll cook up sausages for tasting and pair them with tasty local beverages. At the end of this evening, you'll go home with five pounds of your own hand-crafted sausages, a mix of lamb and pork, for bragging rights at your next barbecue.
- Private sausage making class at The Local Butcher Shop in Berkeley, CA
- This experience is approximately three hours
- This experience is available on weekends: Saturdays & Sundays 7-10 p.m.
- Please book at least two weeks in advance
- This experience is for a minimum of 6 guests and up to 12 guests
- For parties larger than 12, please contact an IfOnly concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org or (415) 376-4640
- The Local Butcher Shop will provide all materials
- Must be 21+ or older to participate
- If you are interested in a date not listed in the calendar above, please contact an IfOnly concierge at email@example.com or (415) 376-4640
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.