Learn how to prepare meals full of flavor and nutrition with simple and trustworthy techniques using pantry staples and market fresh ingredients.
This item has been added to your wishlist
Item added to cart. Go to cart now
Benefiting Meals on Wheels of America
Basic Cooking Techniques Class
If you often get stumped on what to make or how to make it, take this class and learn simple and easy techniques that will allow you to create inciting bowls and plates of nourishing and satisfying food for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Whether you want to learn for yourself or the benefit of your whole family, this class is for those who want to gain some skills in the kitchen by learning simple, fool-proof culinary techniques. Don't be intimidated by knives and hot stoves. You are capable of much more than you think. And with the right knowledge and tools, you can create plates and bowls of delicious food that truly nourish you. Cooking for yourself is empowering and builds a stronger connection between your hands and your health. You will chop, slice, roast, steam, boil, simmer, and sauté. There's nothing like making the food you love to eat.
- Allie will teach you simple and easy techniques for creating inciting bowls and plates of nourishing and satisfying food
- Learn how to make simple, flavor-packed meat dishes and so much more
- Veggies prepared for maximum deliciousness
- Healthy fat filled nuts and seeds prepared for ultimate digestion
- Freezer-friendly food to stock up for busier days
- Breakfasts for each season
- Sauces to elevate many dishes
- Grains and legumes full of flavor
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates and location for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the details, including schedule and location, or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.