During this four-and-a-half-hour guided bus tour with friends/family, you’ll visit two of Brooklyn’s best pizzerias, and make a stop at Coney Island. In between, you’ll see famous Brooklyn landmarks, neighborhoods and movie locations.
This item has been added to your wishlist
Item added to cart. Go to cart now
A Slice of Brooklyn Bus Tours
Benefiting Meals on Wheels of America
Brooklyn Pizza Tour - Group of 54
A Slice of Brooklyn Pizza Tour, NYC’s original pizza tour, is a four-and-a-half hour bus tour that includes two slices of pizza and soft drinks at Grimaldi’s — specializing in brick oven Neapolitan style pizza — and L&B Spumoni Gardens — specializing in authentic Sicilian style pizza — as well as an audio-visual and historical tour of Brooklyn’s famous movie locations, landmarks and points of interest. This tour is fun to do with a group of your family or friends. Areas covered on this tour include DUMBO, Brooklyn Bridge Park, Fulton Ferry Landing, Red Hook, Sunset Park, Bay Ridge, Bath Beach, Bensonhurst and Coney Island. Movie locations featured on this tour include Saturday Night Fever, Goodfellas, Annie Hall, The French Connection and much more.
- Award winning Neapolitan-style pizza at Grimaldi's under the Brooklyn Bridge
- Legendary Sicilian-style pizza at L&B Spumoni Gardens
- Stroll the famous boardwalk in Coney Island
- Cover pizza and Brooklyn from one end to the other
- Famous movie locations from Saturday Night Fever, Goodfellas and more
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Activity takes place rain or shine
- Please wear comfortable shoes and appropriate clothing, as you don't spend the entire time on the bus — you do get off the bus for some walking
How It Works