See, and be seen as you schmooze your way around the intimate dining room. Greet guests as you welcome them into the restaurant and play restaurant owner for a night.
This item has been added to your wishlist
Item added to cart. Go to cart now
Benefiting Tipping Point Emergency Relief Fund
3rd Cousin Maître D/Owner for a Night, Ending with a Four-Course Tasting Menu for Two
Host, seat, and schmooze at San Francisco's 3rd Cousin. Learn the ins and outs of running a restaurant. Then sit down for a dinner with a special date or companion. See what it's like to play host to one of the city's top neighborhood gems.
You will learn how the restaurant seats guests, gives the VIP treatment, and elevates guests dining experience. The first hour you will learn the table numbers and basics of running the dining room. The next one to two hours you will work with the Host as well as be free to schmooze and get to know the locals and destination diners alike.
After being maître d for the night, have a guest join you for a four-course tasting menu with wine.
- Be a Maître D for the night at San Francisco's 3rd Cousin - play host, seat and schmooze with the night's customers
- Learn the restaurants seating arrangements, give VIP treatment, and elevate guests experience
- End the night with dinner for two with wine pairings
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works