Travel to Thailand from the comfort of your kitchen in this hands-on cooking class with Chef Chuck Valla, who draws on his Thai upbringing to bring his grandmother’s food to modern dinners.
This item has been added to your wishlist
Item added to cart. Go to cart now
Benefiting The American National Red Cross
An Interactive Thai Cooking Class with the Founder of Chuck's Thai Kitchen
Chef Chuck Valla comes from a long line of Thai cooks and restaurateurs, so for him, whipping up flavorful Thai dishes is a favorite family pastime. In this hands-on cooking class, Chef Chuck will share his family’s secrets for simple yet zesty dishes that bring a little bit of Thailand to your dinner table.
Chef Chuck will arrive at your doorstep ready to turn your home into a fragrant, bustling Thai kitchen. Cook with him, and learn to create Thai favorites like classic curries that bring the heat, creamy coconut milk-based soups, and the savory, expertly spiced tom yum soup. To bring you into his close circle, Chef Chuck will also share his personal stories growing up in Thailand and deepen your appreciation of the dishes by discussing their ingredients and origins. Chef Chuck’s expert guidance and love of all things Thai will leave you with the skills needed to incorporate Thai flavors into your everyday cooking. This experience will benefit St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital.
- Cooking class on Thai cuisine taught by Chef Chuck Valla in your own home
- Class can be scheduled on a Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday
- Includes custom shopping for farm-fresh ingredients, setup, and cleanup
- Dietary restrictions can be accommodated; special ingredient/menu requests may incur additional charges
- Host provides kitchen supplies, equipment, and tableware
- Gratuity, rentals, and beverages not included
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works