Enjoy a paleo, multi-course meal complete with recipes, tutorials, and tastings led by Scott Caponi of Food & Figure.
This item has been added to your wishlist
Item added to cart. Go to cart now
Benefiting Alexs Lemonade Stand
A Feast Fit for a Caveman Paleo for the Modern Man and Woman
Learn how to prepare a multi-course meal that is not only healthy but also paleo friendly from Scott Caponi, owner and operator of Food & Figure. Focusing on the importance of sourcing ingredients as locally as possible, the menu and ingredients will also reflect what's in season that time of year. Scott will provide recipes, tutorials, and delicious tastings for his paleo creations, which will help build the foundation of a paleo diet.
- Scott will lead an observational class, where he will ask for volunteers to assist periodically as he demonstrates proper paleo food preparation
- Scott will create a paleo friendly menu based on locally available ingredients and what is in season
- Menu Ingredients are subject to change, depending on the season
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- It is the customers responsibility to inform of any allergies or food intolerances
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.