This item has been added to your wishlist
Item added to cart. Go to cart now
Benefiting Meals on Wheels of America
Baking at Oui Chef — a Pastry Experience for Kids
Caregivers will need to accompany their child if they are 4 years old and under. This person who will be assisting the child is included in the $100 fee. Children 5 and over can be dropped off. The caregivers for children 5 and older who would like to participate in class next to their child will need to pay the $100 registration fee.
- Kids pastry experience includes preparing Lemon Rosemary Scones, Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies and Cupcakes
- Kids will learn how to mix, roll, scoop and bake
- Parents must accompany kids 4 and under and both will just be $100, and children 5 and older can be dropped off or the parent can stay and participate but the child and adult will be $100 each
- Two hours of fun in the kitchen baking delicious sweets
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.