This item has been added to your wishlist
Item added to cart. Go to cart now
Benefiting Meals on Wheels of America
Bake Like a Pro
Dessert choice can be adjusted for preference or dietary restrictions. Examples of other desserts are apple coffee cake, plum tart tatin, gluten free and dairy free chocolate almond cake.
Travel Fee (in addition to experience price)
- Kick up your baking skills by learning from a professional chef and culinary journalist how to make a dessert that would impress anyone
- All baking supplies, ingredients and equipment like pans, bowls, mixers, utensils, etc for use during the experience will be provided
- All clean up will be taken care of towards the end of the experience
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Price does not include gratuity
- The client provides a working oven and stovetop
- Experience is intended for 1-4 people, and depending on the size of the client's kitchen and how many people want to participate, some guests may get more hands-on experience than others
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates and location for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the details, including schedule and location, or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.