This item has been added to your wishlist
Item added to cart. Go to cart now
Benefiting American Red Cross Gold Country Region
Almodovar's Night. an Unique Experience.
– Pisto Manchego.
Movie: Átame (Tie Me Up! Tie Me Down!). 1990.
– Tortilla Española (Spanish Potato Omelette).
Movie: Volver (Return). 2006.
– Ham soup.
Movie: ¿Qué he hecho yo para merecer esto? (What Have I Done to Deserve This?). 1984.
– Bacalao al Pil Pil (Cod in a Pil-Pil Sauce).
Movie: Pepi, Luci, Bom. 1980.
– Bizcocho Borracho (Cake drunk)
This is a typical dessert from his land, La Mancha, Spain. The region where Pedro Almodóvar was born.
Travel Fee (in addition to experience price)
National (Greater than 60 miles from 10027): US$1,200
- Enjoy dinner in a private setting
- Experience traditional spanish, basque, and andalusian dishes
- Eat some delicious tapas (spanish appetizers)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates and location for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the details, including schedule and location, or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.