Learn improv in a class for beginners or experienced improvisers looking to learn a few new "tricks." Taught by award-winning coach Bill Chott of The Ringer, and Disney's Wizards of Waverly place.
This item has been added to your wishlist
Item added to cart. Go to cart now
Benefiting Alexs Lemonade Stand
Sample Improv Class in Pasadena
You can learn improv in a safe and comfortable environment, suitable for beginners as well as experienced improvisers looking to learn a few new "tricks." The class is taught by Bill Chott who was recently voted the best improv coach in America. If you like this sample class, you can register for a four-week class that you can take over and over again, The Lifetime Class.
- A two hour workshop with interactive exercises, and games designed to help you improve your improv skills
- Practice thinking outside the box
- Great for public speakers, actors, performers, and anyone looking to have fun
- Great event for team building for corporations, families, etc. as it helps develop listening skills and fosters creativity
- Thinking on your feet, reacting quickly, and talking in front of a group helps you gain confidence
read fine print