Please join Silicon Valley Pet Project (SVPP) for an exclusive, one-night only screening of The Champions on June 2, 2016. SVPP volunteers will be on hand after the show if you would like to learn more about their animal rescue efforts.
This item has been added to your wishlist
Item added to cart. Go to cart now
Benefiting Tipping Point
Attend the Silicon Valley Pet Projects Screening of The Champions
"The Champions" is an inspirational story about the pit bulls rescued from the brutal fighting ring of former Atlanta Falcon’s star quarterback Michael Vick, and the organizations who risked everything to save them, despite pressure from PETA and The Humane Society of the United States to euthanize the dogs. It is a story of second-chances, redemption, and hope. This uplifting documentary takes you on a journey about much more than just dogs — it is about prejudice, being misunderstood, the power of resilience, and the significance of the relationship humans have with animals. The film also features the lifesaving work of Best Friends Animal Society.
Founded in 2014, Silicon Valley Pet Project (SVPP) is a 501(c)3 nonprofit animal welfare organization committed to saving at risk shelter pets through rescue, community involvement, and education. SVPP rescues and rehomes cats and dogs of all ages, breeds, and medical conditions primarily from the San Jose Animal Care Center, one of the largest municipal shelters on the West Coast.
- Please arrive a few minutes early to get checked in – the film is scheduled to start on time
- Talk with SVPP volunteers after the film
- Experience provided in English (US)
read fine print
- This experience is non-refundable once purchased
- Because of unforeseen circumstances with luminaries’ schedules, experiences may be canceled or rescheduled. To allow for a smoother, more nimble booking process, guests are strongly urged to arrange for refundable airfare and accommodations when travel is required.
- Seat selection is first-come, first-serve