Enjoy a special Introduction to Midoma Salon/Gallery/Boutique with a curated experience by co-founders Michael Schwarzer and Marianna Ranieri, along with NYC artists and designers.
This item has been added to your wishlist
Item added to cart. Go to cart now
Benefiting Girls Inc.
NYC Beauty and Fashion Experience at Midoma for Her
This exclusive women's experience begins with an introduction to Midoma Salon by co-founder and Creative Director, Michael Schwarzer. Michael and his team will then provide you with a beauty treatment consisting of a haircut and blow dry, as well as a custom color service and make-up touch up by a color specialist/make-up artist. To top it off, you will get to take home a recommended shampoo and custom color conditioner.
You will be taken through the fashion component by either Marianna or a local fashion designer, showing you the currently exhibited fashion offering at Midoma. You will then be provided with your own gift to take home — a reversible leather tote bag from local designer, Ramos Mode. You'll be able to choose from five different colors.
- An interactive introduction to Midoma with co-founders and a day of beauty, fashion and art all made in NYC
- Special beauty treatment with take-home products
- Special fashion experience with take-home designer tote bag from local designer Ramos Mode
READ FINE PRINT
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Gratuity is not included and is only accepted in cash
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.