Head Instructor, Peter Tay, is a multiple Pan Am Champion in No-Gi Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. Under Peter's one on one instruction you will learn how to fight like an MMA fighter.
This item has been added to your wishlist
Item added to cart. Go to cart now
Benefiting Life is Good Kids Foundation
60 Minute Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Instruction with a Black Belt
Martial arts expert, Peter Tay, has been raising the bar for one on one martial arts training in NYC over the past two decades. He has developed the most efficient and safest way to learn the martial arts. Peter guides everyone through the basic movements and fundamentals of his specialty, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, in an unintimidating setting. Clients will continuously be challenged with new techniques and theories keeping every student on their toes. No session will ever be the same.
Once the fundamentals have been learned, students are able to apply their new moves into an incredible experience. Training with Peter in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu will result in a full body workout while learning exciting and practical skills in a safe environment.
- One-hour session
- Dates can be changed to meet client's needs, please inquire about availability
- Facility is a private full-service luxury gym in Flatiron, with showers and lockers
- This is a full body workout
- Sessions can be customized for all levels
- Packaged packages available, please inquire.
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.