Start learning the basics of Parkour, a holistic movement discipline, in this class for adult beginners. No experience required.
This item has been added to your wishlist
Item added to cart. Go to cart now
Benefiting A Home Within
Beginner Adult Parkour Class
Parkour is a fast growing discipline around the globe. At it's very basic level, Parkour is is a holistic training discipline using movement. Practitioners will learn to move quickly and efficiently through their environment using only their bodies and their surroundings to propel themselves, negotiating obstacles in between. This class will introduce you to Parkour and help you to better understand what it is. You can expect to leave this class having had a great workout and a strong concept of the discipline that is Parkour.
Beginner classes will teach the basics of the discipline including but not limited to: vaults, jumping and landing, basic movement positions, rolls and safety, climbing, balance, under bars, swinging, and a whole variety of creative movements that don't quite have common names. There are no prerequisites for this class. Athletic shoes and long pants recommended. If outdoors, bring water.
- Beginner parkour class for adults
- Full body strength and conditioning
- Build confidence and self awareness
- Risk and fear management
- Competence in moving through the urban environment
- See your environments differently
- Discover a fun way to workout
- Experience provided in English (US)
read fine print
- This experience is non-refundable once purchased