Shoot your own feature film at a studio. You just bring the costumes — the props, the makeup, a director who is also an acting coach, and production are all provided.
This item has been added to your wishlist
Item added to cart. Go to cart now
Benefiting Movie Making Throughout the Bay
A Feature Film Movie Making Adventure at a Studio
Create a video that you can share, upload, or even submit to a film festival. This experience gives you the opportunity to live out your acting dreams. No acting experience? No problem, because your director is also an acting coach. You can create a film as a solo experience, or with a group. You will write something that brings your film to life and shoot the film based on that storyline, the director and writer are on set, and you may add to the story overnight after the first writing day, based on how the writing session goes. Create a love story, a crazy comedy, a wild thriller, or a bloody gory horror film, and then bring it to life. After your filming experience is over you will get your film within four months. This experience includes six consecutive days of eight hours a day and an optional catering upgrade. The film will be 50-80 minutes long, which is standard for film festival submissions. The final length depends on the story and filming process.
- Pick a theme, or storyline, and come dressed to fit the roles; everything else will be taken care of including props, makeup, and production needs for a feature film of 50-80 minutes shot at a studio
- Filming will be done at a production studio in Rodeo, CA
- Choose six consecutive days, and the eight-hour time frames between 11am-1am
- You can choose to upgrade your experience to include catering, or bring your own food
- Receive a link to your feature film within four months and you will be able to share it, upload it, or even submit it to film festivals
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Food will be discussed upon order, you will be able to select the type of food you want to have, we will provide high quality produce for dinner and snacks, reasonable special requests will be accommodated such as vegan, gluten-free, etcetera
How It Works