This item has been added to your wishlist
Item added to cart. Go to cart now
Jason L. Ma
Benefiting Girls Inc.
C-Suite Expert Session: Quintessential, Actionable Life and Business Advice for the Modern-Day CxO
The global socioeconomic and geopolitical climate is changing at an alarming rate. As a top leader at your enterprise, what problems are you struggling with? Has it been difficult to attract quality millennials, get them to consistently perform, and retain them? Have there been any negative interactions between the Gen Y, Gen X, and Baby Boomer generations? How effective has your company been in talent management?
Any people management issues across domestic cross-cultures and complex international cultures? Other human capital issues like succession planning? Are there any top-line or bottom-line growth issues in your company? Client acquisition issues? Want better high-level relationships in an area or two? Strategic alliances? Wouldn’t you want to sharpen your own saw and achieve greater professional, personal, family success and happiness? Ma will enlighten.
Travel Fee (in addition to experience price)
National (Greater than 498.31 miles from 94301): US$2,500
- Receive an initial strategic assessment of your work and life according to your input and a recommended course of action
- Receive invaluable advice on how you can achieve or enhance integrated work-life fulfillment
- Pick up tips on how to sharpen your team's and your own communication, interaction, and leadership skills and tactics
- Gain insight and strategies on how to hone your own mindset and belief system, vector/vision, emotional state, and execution
- Gain high-level insight on international and Asia-Pacific business, socioeconomic, and geopolitical climate and trends
- Please prepare for this meeting by bringing any useful insights on your company and yourself for Ma's review — Make certain not to violate any confidentiality agreements you've committed to
- Receive a hand-signed copy of Young Leaders 3.0: Stories, Insights, and Tips for Next-Generation Achievers, an acclaimed book by Jason L. Ma.
- Gain direct access to, receive undivided attention, and engage privately for 2 hours with luminary expert Jason Ma in person or via Skype or Zoom, bypassing a client application process
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Not in the SF Bay Area? If you want this experience via Skype or Zoom instead and to waive the travel fee, enter "Bryant Street, Palo Alto, CA" in the ENTER ADDRESS box above
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates and location for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the details, including schedule and location, or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.