Head to Scotland to attend the 2014 Ryder Cup in style at the famed Jack Nicklaus designed Centenary Course at Gleneagles Hotel.
This item has been added to your wishlist
Item added to cart. Go to cart now
Benefiting The Art of Elysium
2014 Ryder Cup Getaway in Scotland
Head to Scotland to attend the 2014 Ryder Cup in style at the famed Jack Nicklaus designed Centenary Course at Gleneagles Hotel. For the first time since the 70s, golf is returning to it’s birthplace for the most anticipated Ryder Cup of the century. The high level of competition combined with the local fan’s enthusiasm of sport will be sure to create an unmatched experience for golf enthusiasts from around the globe.
This experience includes access to a VIP dedicated hospitality tent positioned on the 12th Green. What’s better? The accommodations are on the course, guaranteeing a unique experience of the Ryder Cup, without any of the hassles of getting to the venue – you will be on the resort already. The Glenmor lodges offer sumptuous and luxury interiors you would expect from a five-star resort, with the added benefit of having the facilities of a home.
Guests have access to Gleneagles’ range of activities and outdoor pursuits – which include horse riding, clay pigeon shooting, archery, 4x4 off-roading, or a visit to the ESPA spa. Guests may also indulge in any of the hotel’s numerous restaurants, inducing Andrew Fairlie at Gleneagles – the only fine dining establishment in Scotland to hold two Michelin Stars. With this experience you’ll enjoy access to tee times at the world’s most famous golf courses, invitations to private scotch tastings and distillery tours, insider access to best parties and events offered at The Ryder Cup.
- One (1) VIP hospitality suite tickets to the Ryder Cup for each person
- One (1) Ryder Cup GA tickets for each person
- Seven (7) nights at the Gleneagles Lodge, September 22-29th
- Access to dedicated viewing and refreshment facilities around the course
- Dedicated hospitality staff
- Internal branding of your suite
- Catering and refreshments including gourmet three-course lunches
- Full complimentary bar throughout the day
- Private 24/7 concierge service
- Access to optional experiences (inquire for pricing)
- Dinner at Gleneagles Hotel with a professional golfer
- Morning breakfast with USA Team Captain Tom Watson
- Private Scotch Tasting and Tour at Deanston Distillery
- Excursion o the historic Stirling Castle
- Three (3) rounds of golf for each traveler (The Old Course, The Queen's Course, The King's Course)
read fine print