Treat yourself, or a loved one, including children and your work family, to a unique and exhilarating game of bubble ball soccer. Great activity for a birthday, bachelor, or bachelorette parties, or corporate team building.
This item has been added to your wishlist
Item added to cart. Go to cart now
Bubble Ball Soccer NYC
Benefiting Challenged Athletes Foundation
Bubble Ball Soccer NYC Private Game
The ultimate game for thrill seekers, adventure lovers, influencers, extreme sports lovers, competitive game players, and fitness aficionados has arrived in New York City - If you have been searching for a fun activity or event to do with a few friends or solo in NYC look no further. If you don't know what bubble ball soccer is, think of it as regular soccer meets sumo wrestling. Everyone is strapped into huge balls that allow you to knock, bump, bounce and roll into your opponent to keep them from scoring without worrying about breaking anything, as the durable balls will cushion all tackles and falls. Yeah, there are no fouls in this game. It's a highly entertaining way to spend a Sunday afternoon and now you can get some friends together and experience the fun that is bubble ball soccer on Sunday for yourself.
- Enjoy a bubble soccer game with friends available at several outdoor locations in Brooklyn or Manhattan
- 10 bubble ball suits
- Ten bubble balls, a referee, and an event coordinator included
- Speaker and playlist included to create a fun atmosphere
- Just show up and bounce — everything else will be handled for you
- Venues are available in the following neighborhoods:
- Tribecca - Manhattan
- Lower East Side - Manhattan
- China Town - Manhattan
- Downtown Brooklyn
- Parade Grounds - Brooklyn
- Park Slope - Brooklyn
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates and location for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the details, including schedule and location, or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.