Have you ever wanted to play soccer while having to ram into other people and be bouncing around? Well now you can.
This item has been added to your wishlist
Item added to cart. Go to cart now
New England Bubble Soccer
Benefiting Challenged Athletes Foundation
Bubble Soccer Game Experience
Bring the exciting new sport of Bubble Soccer to a venue near you indoor or outdoor and all across New England. New England Bubble Soccer will set up and host your event at your desired location. Their bubble balls are the absolute best and safest.
New England Bubble Soccer guarantees lots of action and laughter. Once the whistle starts the game, everybody dives right in. There’s a lot of bumping, bouncing, rolling and laughing, especially from those watching. Guaranteed you and your friends will be laughing for days after the event.
Play three different games one right after another:
Last man standing - In “Last Man Standing”, the games are fast and fun. The objective is simple: be the team with at least one man, or woman standing. If your team scores a goal, the other team loses a player. This keeps going until one team loses all their players.
Doubleball - Just like regular bubble soccer, but each team has a different color ball. The objective is to protect whatever color ball your team was assigned and to try to steal and score with the opposing team’s ball.
Protect the King or Queen - The “King" or "Queen” will be assigned a different color penny. The object of the game is to knock the king or queen down and steal the soccer ball before he, or she can score. A point will be awarded to the team that steals the ball from the king or queen. If the king or queen scores a goal that team will be awarded five points. The winner will be the team with most points after all four quarters.
- Play three different versions of bubble soccer at your desired location
- Ronaldo Vierra, the founder, will bring his knowledge and passion to your event which he will personally attend and coordinate
- Items below are included
- Soccer equipment including the soccer balls, pug goals, and pennies
- A 70-quart cooler
- Sound system — you can even use your own playlist, or one can be provided
- Disinfectant wipes to use when entering, and leaving the bubble
- Sunscreen and bug spray, if your event is outdoors
- Folding table and trash bags
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates and location for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the details, including schedule and location, or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.