This item has been added to your wishlist
Item added to cart. Go to cart now
Benefiting Challenged Athletes Foundation
A Marin County Day on the Bike - Paradise Found
The route can be 15-25 miles long, you get to decide at the 9-mile mark how you're feeling. The route is designed to accommodate novice to intermediate riders, and you will enjoy a break with lunch served mid-way. Before the ride begins, you will be fitted to your bike and helmet by the experts at the bike shop, a water bottle, and energy bar will be provided. Please wear closed-toe shoes and layers, we have surprising micro-climates on this side of the bridge too.
- Bike rental, helmet, and lunch included in price
- Handlebar bag on the bike to carry incidentals
- Wear layers and closed-toe shoes
- Water bottle and energy bar included
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Liability waiver will be signed at bike shop
- Must be at least 18 years-old to participate
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates and location for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the details, including schedule and location, or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.