Come face to face with four chart-topping rock stars when you and a guest join Imagine Dragons in Los Angeles. The platinum-selling artists are ready to meet you at the Forum.
Benefiting The American Red Cross Get Prepared California 2018
Imagine Dragons Concert Experience for 2 in LA Featuring Backstage Photo with the Band
Fresh off a Grammy nomination for Best Pop Album of the Year for 2017’s “Evolve,” Imagine Dragons are on top of the world. IfOnly and iHeart have unlocked rare access to the “Radioactive” singers in this rare meet-and-greet package with the band at their upcoming show in LA.
2018 will be the year of the Dragon as the boys from Las Vegas head out on the road for a hugely anticipated coast-to-coast tour. Score two tickets to their concert at the Forum in Inglewood and feel the anthemic pulse of Billboard’s “Breakout Band of 2013.” Not only are you in store for an unforgettable pop rock concert, but Imagine Dragons will also meet you in person. Enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime chance to take a photo with singer Dan Reynolds, guitarist Wayne Sermon, and the rest of the band. Funds from this experience will benefit the American Red Cross, a humanitarian organization that provides emergency assistance, disaster relief and education in the United States.
- Two (2) tickets to Imagine Dragons at the Forum in LA on July 21, 2018
- Exact location will not be available until day of show and may be anywhere in the venue
- Meet & Greet + Photo Op with Imagine Dragons
- Transportation & Accommodations not included
- This item is provided by iHeartRadio and may be fulfilled by a member of their team
- This item may not be resold or re-auctioned in any circumstance
- Due to the unique nature of our offerings, this product is final sale
- Experience provided in English (US)
read fine print
- May require a background check
- This experience is non-refundable once purchased
- Because of unforeseen circumstances with luminaries’ schedules, experiences may be canceled or rescheduled. To allow for a smoother, more nimble booking process, guests are strongly urged to arrange for refundable airfare and accommodations when travel is required.
- Logistics may not be released until the day before the event. Details are always subject to change; any updates will be shared via email or phone on the day of the event
- Meet & greet timing is always subject to the artist's schedule, soundchecks, weather, etc. there may be fluidity to the timing during the experience
- Please note that there will likely be other guests present that may have purchased or won the opportunity to meet the luminary as well; as such you may be asked to line up in order to meet them
- Our luminaries always try to spend as much time as they can with their fans. However, in order to be sensitive to their pre-show obligations, their time may be limited to 15-90 seconds with each group
- Please note that guests attending may be required to pass a background check