How do you say Lollapalooza in German? With a once-in-a-lifetime festival adventure that includes VIP passes, all-inclusive travel and accommodations, and a rare encounter with headliners Imagine Dragons.
Benefiting USO of Metropolitan Washington and Baltimore
Lollapalooza Berlin VIP Flyaway Trip for 2: Airfare, Hotel Stay + Photo with Imagine Dragons
Lollapalooza, the iconic alternative music festival, is set to open a Berlin edition this summer and IfOnly has unlocked a VIP trip to the entire weekend. Catch performances from The Weeknd, Kraftwerk, The National, Kygo, Oasis singer Liam Gallagher, K.I.Z., and dozens more in this ultimate music experience.
Procured by iHeartMedia to benefit the USO, a non-profit organization supporting America's military service members, your trip kicks off with roundtrip airfare and hotel accommodations in Germany’s historic capital. You and a friend will join 85,000+ festival-goers for Lolla Berlin’s fun and excitement — including open air art galleries, street theatre, food, wine bars, and of course top international artists — as you party together in the country’s biggest outdoor concert festival. You will also receive a once-in-a-lifetime chance to meet headliners Imagine Dragons. Spreche Deutsch with the “Radioactive” singers when they stop by to take a photo with you.
USO-Metro is a non profit 501c(3) organization dedicated to serving those who serve and their families in Washington, D.C., Maryland and Northern Virginia. Through generous financial support and the help of volunteers, USO-Metro provides programs and services for active duty-troops and their families at area military hospitals and USO centers. Signature programs include Turkeys for Troops, career transition programs, and medical care for injured service members.
- 2 VIP festival passes to Lollapalooza at the Olympiastadion in Berlin, Germany, on September 8th - September 9th, 2018
- Meet and greet plus photo opportunity with Imagine Dragons
- Round trip international flights (provided by Corporate Traveler) and hotel accommodations for you and your guests are covered:
- Includes one (1) standard occupancy hotel room for two (2) nights and airfare for two (2) people
- Background check required
- This item may not be resold or re-auctioned in any circumstance
- Due to the unique nature of our offerings, this product is final sale
- This item is provided by iHeartRadio and may be fulfilled by a member of their team
- Experience provided in English (US)
read fine print
- Flights will be on United or Delta only
- Economy Class including seats will be covered at the time of booking and including taxes
- Winner has 15 days to book their flights from the auction close date
- Winner will book their flights directly with a Corporate Traveler representative (contact info to be given)
- Logistics may not be released until the day before the event. Details are always subject to change; any updates will be shared via email or phone on the day of the event
- Because of unforeseen circumstances with luminaries’ schedules, experiences may be canceled or rescheduled. To allow for a smoother, more nimble booking process, guests are strongly urged to arrange for refundable airfare and accommodations when travel is required.
- Meet & greet timing is always subject to the luminaries’ schedule, soundchecks, weather, etc. there may be fluidity to the timing during the experience
- Please note that there will likely be other guests present that may have purchased or won the opportunity to meet the luminary as well; as such you may be asked to line up in order to meet them
- Our luminaries always try to spend as much time as they can with their fans. However, in order to be sensitive to their pre-show obligations, their time may be limited to 15-90 seconds with each group
- This experience is non-refundable once purchased