Signed Justin Bieber “What Do You Mean?” Graffiti Stencil
Justin Bieber hand-signed this rare “What Do You Mean?” graffiti stencil used to promote the release of his hit song.... more less
Justin Bieber’s “What Do You Mean?” wasn’t just another multi-platinum hit for the pop star. It was so anticipated that stars from Mariah Carey to Britney Spears couldn’t contain their excitement. IfOnly invites you to own a piece of the song’s legacy with this exclusive graffiti stencil signed by Justin himself. Featuring cut-out letters that pop, your graffiti stencil is the same kind used to promote the release of his hit single “What Do You Mean?” in 2015. It’s a unique gift for Bieber fans and a rare chance to own his autograph.
Proceeds will benefit the ACLU of Southern California.
Allow 2-3 weeks to ship
Only shippable to addresses in United States
- Justin Bieber autographed “What Do You Mean?” graffiti stencil
- Dimensions: 24" x 24"
- Shipping fees and taxes will be calculated during checkout and charged to the credit card on file
- International shipping is not available for this item
- Due to the unique nature of our offerings, this product is final sale
- Experience provided in English (US)
read fine print
- By placing this order or bid, you agree to all terms of this Experience, including to share your contact information with the ACLU for the purpose of receiving special offers and other communications. This is a one-time opt-in. You may opt-out of communications from the ACLU at any time by emailing email@example.com.
- Item sold as is
- This item is non-refundable once purchased
- This item may not be resold or re-auctioned in any circumstance