Rolling Stones Ultimate "No Filter" Tour Experience: Meet the Band in U.S. with 2 Premium Tickets
Enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime encounter with Mick Jagger, Keith Richards and the rest of the iconic band. Not available to the general public, this rare concert package includes premium show seating from the band’s private allotment of tickets.... more less
After 55 years and over 250 million albums sold, The Rolling Stones continue to earn their keep as the greatest rock band that ever was. This spring The Stones will continue to make their way through United States on their “No Filter” mega tour, and IfOnly has your invitation to meet the mythical rockers in person.
A pair of premium seats await you at the available tour date of your choice, where you will arrive to the venue early for a special pre-show reception. Then get ready as Mick, Keith, Charlie and Ronnie unleash a half century of unforgettable hooks. From Sticky Fingers to Tattoo You, The Stones are behind some of the most influential albums in popular music. Witness the band’s signature live electricity from some of the best seats in the house.
Your incredible evening will culminate with a face-to-face meeting with The Stones themselves. Shake hands with the legendary musicians and capture the moment forever in a photo. You will also take home a custom-picked merchandise bag packed with limited edition concert memorabilia.
- 2 premium reserve tickets to The Rolling Stones’ 2019 “No Filter” Tour.
- Exact location will not be available until day of selected show and may be anywhere in the band's allotment.
- Priority check-in and entrance.
- Pre-show hospitality reception.
- Meet & greet with the band before the show.
- Personal photo with the band by a professional photographer.
- Swag bag with merchandise for each guest.
- Please note that guests attending may be required to pass a background check.
- This experience may require you to arrive at the venue up to 5 hours prior to the show.
- Experience provided in English (US)
- This experience is non-refundable once purchased.
- Because of unforeseen circumstances with luminaries’ schedules, experiences may be canceled or rescheduled. To allow for a smoother, more nimble booking process, guests are strongly urged to arrange for refundable airfare and accommodations when travel is required.
- Logistics may not be released until the day before the event. Details are always subject to change; any updates will be shared via email or phone on the day of the event.
- Meet & greet timing is always subject to the artist's schedule, soundchecks, weather, etc. There may be fluidity to the timing during the experience.
- Please note that there will likely be other guests present that may have purchased or won the opportunity to meet the luminary as well; as such you may be asked to line up in order to meet them.
- Our luminaries always try to spend as much time as they can with their fans. However, in order to be sensitive to their pre-show obligations, their time may be limited to 15-90 seconds with each group.
- Travel and accommodations not included.
- These packages may not be resold or re-auctioned under any circumstance.