Hang out with The Who & Eddie Vedder Sweepstakes: Meet the Iconic Musicians with Backstage Access
We have a winner! Sarah C and her guest will be traveling to London to meet The Who and Eddie Vedder. Stay tuned for more rock n' roll opportunities and updates on Sarah C's London trip. Teen Cancer America thanks everyone for their support. Visit Teen Cancer America to learn about their incredible work.... more less
For one unforgettable evening in London, Roger Daltrey and Pete Townshend of The Who will join Pearl Jam’s Eddie Vedder for a truly singular concert performance. You and a guest will be The Who’s personal guests (Royal Box seats, not available to the public) when they storm Wembley Stadium and invite their friend Eddie Vedder. The Who’s raucous live sets and envelope-pushing concept albums made them one of rock’s most influential bands of the ‘60s and ‘70s. Eddie Vedder, while fronting Pearl Jam, loosed unfiltered grunge anthems, helping break ‘80s excess into a more authentic sound for the ‘90s.
On July 6, the two bands will bridge generations when they play together for one night and one night only in London. See history in the making with two ultra-premium tickets to the show.
Every hour, eight more young people in America hear three words that will transform their sense of what’s possible. We can make sure “You have cancer” isn’t the only message they hear. Adolescents and young adults are a unique population, with unique needs — especially when they’ve been diagnosed with cancer. But in most American communities today, there’s no such thing as youth-centered cancer care. Young patients fall into a gap between pediatric and adult oncology. Hospitalized with children and elders, with no age-appropriate social support —they often experience extreme isolation and psychological challenges. Through Teen Cancer America— founded by The Who’s Roger Daltrey, with the revolutionary spirit of rock-and-roll in its DNA —we can change all that, and change lives in the process. We can heal the young people who are tomorrow’s leaders, artists, educators, and innovators.
Your donation will build and equip youth cancer care units, launch youth-centered care programs, including emotional therapy, fertility counseling, survivorship support, and end-of-life care. These funds will help create facilities where young people and their families can connect with each other and with vital resources, support integrated care teams—oncologists, nurses, psychologists, program managers, nurse/patient navigators. Last, they’ll develop and share best practices and advance research for building a more hopeful future.
Enter To Win
Winning ticket selected
Donations benefit a great cause
Official rules and legal stuff
THE WHO AND EDDIE VEDDER PROMOTION
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE OTHERWISE PROHIBITED. IFONLY MEMBERSHIP AND ACCESS TO THE INTERNET REQUIRED.
1. Promotion. This THE WHO AND EDDIE VEDDER Promotion (“Promotion”) begins at 09:00:01 Pacific Time (PT) on May 13, 2019 and ends at 16:59:59 on June 11, 2019 (“Promotion Period”). From all eligible entries received in connection with the Promotion, one (1) winner (“Prize Winner”) will be determined, as set forth in section 6 below. Participation in the Promotion is described, regulated and clarified by, and wholly subject to, the provisions of these official rules (the “Official Rules”).
Sponsor and Administrator. The Promotion will be sponsored by TRAINA INTERACTIVE CORP (IFONLY). located at 244 Jackson Street 4th floor San Francisco, CA 94111
2. (“Sponsor”). The Promotion is operated on behalf of the Sponsor by Brandmovers, Inc. at 590 Means Street, Suite 250, Atlanta, GA 30318 (“Contractor” and “Administrator”).
3. Eligibility. The Promotion is open only to individuals who (a) are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of beginning of the Promotion Period; (b) are registered members of “IFONLY” (the “Membership”). Directors, officers and employees of Sponsor, Administrator and Contractor, and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies, and all other entities or individuals associated with the development, administration, or fulfillment of this Promotion, if any (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”), and the immediate families of such persons (defined as spouse, child, sibling, parent or grandparent or so-called “step” or “half’ variations of any of the preceding individuals), and those living in their same households, are ineligible to participate, enter, win or collect prizes in the Promotion. Only individuals meeting all eligibility requirements set forth in these Official Rules may participate in the Promotion or win a prize (“Entrant”). The Promotion is subject to all international, federal, state and local laws and regulations and is VOID in all locations and jurisdictions where the administration of the Promotion, or the fulfillment or awarding of any prize, is in any way prohibited or restricted.
How to Enter. To enter the Promotion, Register on the promotional microsite located at IfOnly.com/TheWho during the Promotion Period (“Registration”), For each $10 donation 100 sweepstakes entries will be provided. After the $100 donation, entries will be doubled. Entry levels are displayed on the program website.
If The Entrant is not a member of IFONLY, they will be asked to register for a FREE “Membership” by submitting certain personal information, including, without limitation, first name, last name, username, birthday, home address, email address, country of residence, gender, telephone number. Please note: You must have an IFONLY Membership to enter, and register using the email address that is connected to the Membership account. Registration and entry constitute Entrant’s agreement to receive emails for prize notification and instruction on how to claim your prize.
Creation of multiple Memberships by or on behalf of the same person will result in ineligibility with respect to all such Memberships and any Promotion participation associated with any such Membership(s).Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar Registration or play methods or agents will void all Memberships made by, or associated with, the applicable Entrant. At the time of Registration and/or Prize redemption, each Entrant will be required to indicate his/her acceptance to the Official Rules where indicated; provided, however, that any participation in the Promotion constitutes and is deemed such Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to the Official Rules and any and all decisions of Administrator, Sponsor and any third-party judges, which are final and binding in all respects. All information submitted by Entrants in connection with this Promotion is being submitted to Administrator, Contractor, Sponsor.
To enter without making a donation via Alternative Method of Entry please mail handwritten addressed postcards with your full name, email address, phone number and address to (The Who sweepstakes, IfOnly, 244 Jackson St. San Francisco, CA 94111) each mail in entry is worth 100 entries.
5. Random Drawing.On or about June 14, 2019, Administrator, Contractor and/or Sponsor shall select one (1) Entrant to be the potential Grand Prize winner (hereinafter, the “Grand Prize Winner”) by random drawing from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. The potential Grand Prize winner will be notified on or about the day of the random drawing, by email, to the address connected to the Entrant’s IFONLY PROGRAM. Sponsor will make up to three (3) attempts to reach the potential Grand Prize winner. In the event Sponsor is not able to reach the potential Grand Prize winner after three (3) attempts, if the potential Grand Prize winner fails to execute and return all documentation within the required time (see Section 7 for more details), is found to be ineligible or is non-compliant with the Official Rules for any reason, then the potential Grand Prize winner forfeits the Grand Prize and Administrator may select another potential prize winner, as time permits. If any potential winner cannot be contacted, In the event that a potential Grand Prize winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. In such cases where a prize is not accepted or where a prize is forfeited, there will, as necessary, be 3 alternate drawings, after which the prize, if not accepted by an eligible winner, will not be awarded.
6. Prize and Approximate Retail Value: One (1) Grand Prize - A Travel Package consisting of a trip for two (2) individuals to London, UK. The Grand Prize trip includes round-trip coach class air transportation for winner and one (1) travel companion from a major commercial airport near the winner's residence (selected by Administrator or Sponsor in its sole discretion) to London, UK; two (2) nights standard hotel accommodations (single room/quad occupancy) at a Sponsor-specified hotel; Actual retail value of trip may vary based on point of departure and airfare fluctuations but is roughly $4,000. Any difference between stated approximate retail value and actual value of Grand Prize will not be awarded. All travel is subject to blackout dates and must be completed between July 5, 2019 and July 8, 2019, or will be forfeited. All other costs, fees and expenses not specifically identified in these Official Rules (including meals, gratuities, luggage fees, incidental hotel charges and any other travel-related expenses) are the responsibility solely of the Grand Prize Winner. Travel changes will not be accepted after reservations have been booked. Administrator, and Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated or stolen tickets, vouchers or other certificates or cards. Administrator, Contractor and Sponsor are not responsible if the Grand Prize Winner does not use any portion of the Grand Prize. The Promotion Entities and their respective employees, contractors, directors and officers, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, franchisees, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising and promotional agencies, as applicable, and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, members, employees, agents, successors and assigns, and all others associated with the development, promotion, evolvement and execution of this Promotion, are not responsible for any issues arising if the Grand Prize, or any part thereof, cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to any acts of God, action(s), regulations(s), order(s), or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulation(s), order(s), or request(s) prove to be invalid), equipment failure, terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot or any other cause beyond Administrator, Contractor or Sponsor’s sole control, and shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions, or substitutions or any act or omissions whatsoever by the air carrier(s), hotel(s), or other transportation companies or any other persons providing any of these services and accommodations to passengers including any results thereof such as changes in services or accommodations necessitated by same. All event tickets are subject to certain terms and conditions as specified thereon. The Grand Prize Winner and guests agree to comply with all applicable event rules and regulations.
7. How to Claim Prize.The potentialGrand PrizeWinner will be instructed how to claim his or her Prize via the emailbefore the Grand Prize is awarded, the potential Grand Prize Winner may be required, in Administrator’s or Sponsor’s sole discretion, to complete, sign, and return an Affidavit of Eligibility (“Affidavit”) and, where lawful, a Liability/Publicity Release (“Release”) (collectively, “Affidavit and Release”) within the time period specified at the time of notification. If the requested Affidavit and Release are not signed and returned prior to the time deadline indicated in the documents, or if a potential Grand Prize Winner does not meet eligibility criteria set forth in these Official Rules, or is otherwise unwilling or unable to comply with these Official Rules, or cannot be contacted within seven (7) days of Administrator’s or Sponsor’s initial attempt to contact such Grand Prize Winner, an alternate Grand Prize Winner will be selected by Administrator and/or Sponsor by random drawing from among the remaining eligible entries. Upon receipt and verification of the Affidavit and Release and compliance with the Official Rules, Grand Prize Winner will be contacted with further details as to how Prize Winner may redeem the Grand Prize. No more than the advertised number of Prizes will be awarded.
8. Odds of Winning. The odds of winning a Prize depend on the total number of eligible Entrants that participate in the Promotion.
9. General Conditions. Neither Sponsor nor any of the other Released Entities (defined below) are responsible for any technical problems associated with the Membership Program, the Promotion, or for any incorrect or inaccurate Membership or Entrant information, whether caused by Entrant, tampering, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion, and neither Sponsor nor any of the Released Entities (defined in Section 10 below) assume responsibility for any error, omission, defect, destruction, or unauthorized access to the Program, any Membership, or any other materials related to the Promotion. Administrator, Contractor and Sponsor reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the process or the operation of the Promotion, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned by reason of, but not limited to, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by Entrants, fraud, or any other causes which, Administrator, Contractor and/or Sponsor in their sole opinion, deems could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Promotion, Administrator, Contractor and/or Sponsor reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Promotion. If the Promotion or any portion of the Promotion is terminated before the end of the Promotion Period, Administrator and/or Sponsor will select Prize Winners in a random drawing from among the eligible Entrants participating in the Promotion as of the termination date of the Promotion. In the event that a Prize cannot be awarded for any reason, or a Prize Winner is not capable of redeeming, or otherwise fails to redeem, a Prize for any reason, Administrator and/or Sponsor reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to substitute any Prize (or portion of a Prize) with a Prize of comparable or greater value, or award a Prize to a substitute winner from among all remaining eligible Entries, as necessary. If, for any reason, more than the stated number of prizes are available and/or claimed, Administrator and/or Sponsor reserve the right to award the available Prizes by random drawing from among the applicable claimants. An individual is not a Prize Winner until he or she has fully complied with these Official Rules. No transfer, assignment, cash redemption or substitution of a Prize is permitted without written consent of Sponsor. No portion of the Prize has any cash value and no portion of the Prize may be sold, offered for sale, assigned, transferred, offered for transfer, duplicated or exchanged for cash, merchandise or services, in whole or part, without the advance written consent of Sponsor. No portion of the Prize may be listed or offered for sale on eBay, Craigslist, or similar auction websites. Administrator, Contractor and Sponsor are not responsible for any Prizes that are lost, stolen or misplaced.
10. General Release and Hold Harmless. By entering this Promotion and/or accepting a Prize, the Prize Winner (for himself or herself and his or her heirs) hereby releases, holds harmless, and forever discharges each of the Promotion Entities, and all of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective directors, officers, governors, employees, shareholders, and agents (collectively, the “Released Entities”) from any and all liability, loss, harm, damage, cost, or expense (collectively, a “Loss”) (i) associated with the Entrant’s participation in this Promotion, redemption of any Prize in connection with this Promotion, attendance at any events related to this Promotion, and/or use or misuse of any Prize, including, but not limited to, all reasonable counsel fees and court costs incurred, property damage, personal injury, and/or death; (ii) related to the production, promotion, or execution of this Promotion (or participation therein), including claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy; and (iii) that may occur in connection with acceptance and/or use of the Prize or while participating in or traveling to any Prize-related activity.
11. Limitation of Liability.Except where prohibited, Promotion Entrants agree that: (i) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prize awarded, or the determination of the Grand Prize Winner, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and (ii) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion but in no event attorneys’ fees. IN NO EVENT WILL ANY OF THE RELEASED ENTITIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INJURIES, CLAIMS, ACTIONS, DAMAGES, LOSSES, OR LIABILITY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES RESULTING FROM OR ARISING FROM PARTICIPATION IN, OR THE PRODUCTION, PROMOTION, OR ADMINISTRATION OF, THE PROMOTION, OR ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, MISUSE, OR NONUSE OF A PRIZE THAT MAY BE AWARDED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS. ANY ATTEMPT BY A ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD ANY SUCH ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
12. No Waiver. The failure or delay by Administrator, Contractor or Sponsor in enforcing any particular clause, provision, or aspect of these Official Rules shall not impact the validity, enforceability, or effect of any other clause, provision, or aspect of these Official Rules.
13. Miscellaneous. By participating in the Promotion, each Entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions or interpretations of Administrator, Contractor and Sponsor regarding the Official Rules, which are final and binding in all respects. Non-compliance with these Official Rules shall result in disqualification from the Promotion. By participating in the Promotion, each Entrant waives any right to claim ambiguity in these Official Rules. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant or the Grand Prize Winner, the individual who was, at the time of entry, as determined by Administrator, Contractor or Sponsor, the documented registered holder of the email account used in connection with entry for the Promotion will be deemed the eligible Entrant or Prize Winner, as applicable. It is the sole responsibility of the Entrant to notify Administrator at email@example.com during the Promotion Period if his/her email address or any other contact information changes.
14. Publicity.Except where and as may be prohibited by law, acceptance of the Grand Prize constitutes the Grand Prize Winner’s express permission for Administrator, Contractor and Sponsor and its designees to use the Grand Prize Winner’s name, photograph, image, likeness, voice, opinions, hometown, state of residence, statement and any other identifying characteristics, including, but not limited to the taking of photographs and/or videos, in any manner and in any medium, not known or hereafter discovered or devised, worldwide in perpetuity, for purposes of advertising, marketing, trade, promotion and/or publicity, without further notice, review, approval or authorization by Grand Prize Winner and without payment or consideration to Prize Winner.
16. Fotition. To enter the Sweepstakes, an entrant (“Entrant”) must either post a photo to the campaign, receive a Boost (donation) to their photo, or make a donation using an active photo link. To upload a photo you must (1) visit IfOnly.com/Fotition (“IfOnly Fotition Website”); (2) create a Fotition Account (“Account”); and (3) share your photo to an active Facebook or Twitter account to receive one hundred (100) entries into the Sweepstakes (“Entries”). To receive a Boost (donation) you must (1) upload a photo to IfOnly.com/Fotition (“IfOnly Fotition Website”); (2) share the active link to your photo via email, text, tweet, of social media; (3) someone will need to click/tap on the Boost (“Boost”) button beneath your photo and make a donation using a valid credit card. You will receive ten (10) entries for each one dollar ($1) they donate. To make a donation using an active photo link you must (1) click on an active link for a photo uploaded to the campaign; (2) click on the Boost (“Boost”) button beneath the photo; and (3) make a donation to receive ten (10) entries for each one dollar ($1) donated.
NOTE: the person who posts the photo and the person who Boosts that photo will both receive ten (10) Entries for each one dollar ($1) donated.
Limit ten (10) Photos per Account per month (regardless of whether one (1) person has more than one (1) Account or more than one (1) person uses the same Account) during the Sweepstakes Period. Entries for each prize must be received during the entry period and no later than the entry period deadline, which can both be found on the individual prize details page on the IfOnly.com/TheWho website. Any attempts by an Entrant to submit more than ten (10) Photos total for any month during the Sweepstakes Period, may result in such Entrant being disqualified.
Any attempt by any Entrant to enter by using multiple/different Accounts, email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that Entrant’s Photos and any associated Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified, at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and may result in disqualification. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected Photos, which may be disqualified. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted a Photo, the Photo will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the Account from which the Photo was submitted. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned the email address used to create the Account associated with a Photo, by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with relevant e-mail address. No automatically generated Photos will be accepted.
Photo Requirements, Restrictions and License:
a) Entrants (or Entrant’s parent/legal guardian, if Entrant is deemed a minor in the state of his/her residence) agree to and understand that the Photo will be made available to the public, including without limitation, posting on the Internet. Whether or not the Photo is published on the Internet, Sponsor makes no representation or warranty regarding the confidentiality of any Photo.
b) Each Photo must be taken by Entrant and be an original creation of the submitting Entrant. The Photo must be under no restriction, contractual or otherwise, that will prevent Sponsor’s use of the Photo and each Photo must be free of any and all liens, encumbrances and claims of third parties. Entrant (or Entrant’s parent/legal guardian, if Entrant is deemed a minor in the state of his/her residence) acknowledges, agrees, represents and warrants that, nothing in the Photo infringes on any copyrights, confidential information, trade secrets or trademarks belonging to any person or entity other than the Entrant absent a suitable license, clearance or permission agreement (proof of which may be required upon submission), or violates any person’s rights of privacy or publicity and that all necessary releases and permissions have been secured from any entity with any rights in or to the Photo. Entrant (or Entrant’s parent/legal guardian, if Entrant is deemed a minor in the state of his/her residence) agrees to indemnify and hold harmless each of the Sweepstakes Entities, Facebook and any other organizations responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting this Sweepstakes, and their respective parent, subsidiaries, and affiliates and each of their respective officers, directors, members, employees, agents and subcontractors (collectively, the “Released Parties”), from and against any and all claims, demands, damages, costs, liabilities and causes of action of whatsoever nature that are based upon or arise out of any breach by Entrant of these Official Rules or the warranties and representations made by Entrant herein. Modifying, enhancing or altering a third party’s preexisting work does not qualify as Entrant’s original creation.
c) By submitting the Photo, the Entrant (or Entrant’s parent/legal guardian, if Entrant is deemed a minor in the state of his/her residence) grants Sponsor, for no additional compensation other than entry into the Sweepstakes, a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual license to publish, make available to the public, reproduce, edit, modify, exploit, make derivative works from or otherwise use the Photo through any and all media available at any time during, or after, the Sweepstakes Period on any related websites, in any Sweepstakes materials, whether related or un-related to the Sweepstakes, and at any other location, whether physical or online, that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, deems appropriate. In addition, Entrant (or Entrant’s parent/legal guardian, if Entrant is deemed a minor in the state of his/her residence) warrants that any so called “moral rights” in the Photo have been waived and Entrant acknowledges and agrees that Sponsor may use any ideas from any Photo or other submitted materials, whether or not Entrant has been awarded a Prize (defined below in Section 9) in connection with any such Photo or other materials. Entrant (or Entrant’s parent/legal guardian, if Entrant is deemed a minor in the state of his/her residence) agrees to release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless each of the Released Parties from all claims, demands, and causes of action of any nature whatsoever which Entrant or Entrant’s heirs, representatives, executors, administrators, or any other person acting on Entrant’s behalf or on behalf of Entrant’s estate, have or may have by reason of: (i) Sponsor’s exercise of any rights granted by Entrant in this paragraph; (ii) claims based on violation of any right of publicity or rights of personality, infringement of copyright or trademark, libel, slander, defamation, invasion of privacy, loss of earnings or potential earnings in connection with Sponsor’s use of the Photo and any portion thereof, or the likeness of any natural person therein.
d) Entrants are responsible for securing necessary permissions and licenses for any persons and/or materials contained in the Photo.
e) If Entrant did not take submitted Photo, it is the Entrant’s responsibility to secure necessary permissions from photographer to enter Photo into Sweepstakes.
Photo Content Restrictions:
Photos must not contain material that:
a) Contains or depicts someone smoking or intoxicated;
b) Violates or infringes another’s rights, including without limitation, privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement;
c) Contains material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
d) Contains any unacceptable clothing or adornments, or displays any commercial/corporate advertising other than that of Sponsor;
e) Contains indecent or unsafe behavior or situations, profanities or obscenities, including but not limited to use of firearms/weapons/ammunition, nudity, or pornography, or is otherwise inappropriate, indecent, profane, obscene, violent, hateful, tortuous, slanderous or libelous;
f) References persons or organizations without their written permission other than that of Sponsor;
g) Disparages any persons or organizations;
h) Includes threats to any person, place, business, or group;
i) Is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to all applicable federal, state, or local laws and regulations;
j) Contains anything that is determined to damage or diminish the goodwill of the Released Parties, as determined by such entities solely in their respective discretion; or
k) Does not comply with the Terms and Conditions or guidelines posted by Fotition.
Failure of any Photo to comply with the above “Photo Requirements” and “Photo Content Restrictions,” as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may result in disqualification of Entrant. Without limitation, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any Photo that, in their sole opinion, refers, depicts or in any way reflects negatively upon the Sponsor, the Sweepstakes or any other person or entity, does not comply with these Official Rules or if Sponsor receives notification about any potential infringements or breaches of law or any other reason set forth herein. Entries shall not be acknowledged or returned. Photos must be suitable for presentation in a public forum, in the sole determination of Sponsor.
17. Venue and Choice of Law. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Entrant and/or Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Georgia without regard to conflicts of law/choice of law doctrine of Georgia or any other jurisdiction. All disputes, controversies or claims against Sponsor shall be finally resolved by arbitration to be held in Atlanta, GA and conducted in English under the Rules of Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce, and for Administrator, all proceedings shall take place exclusively either in the United States District Court for the State of Georgia, or the applicable state court located in Fulton County.
18. Winner’s List. For the name of the Grand Prize Winner (available after JUNE 15, 2019), send a hand-printed, self-addressed, stamped envelope by July 15, 2019 to: Winners List, IFONLY Promotion, Brandmovers, Inc.,590 Means Street, Suite 250, Atlanta, GA 30318. Residents of Vermont residents omit postage.
Please direct any questions concerning the Promotion to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All entries and related sweepstakes products are non-refundable.
A PURCHASE Or PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE AN ENTRANT's CHANCES OF WINNING.
Copyright 2019 Brandmovers, Inc.