Carrie Underwood’s appropriately named Blown Away tour has been wowing audiences around the country and you will have some of the best seats in the house when she brings the show to Lake Tahoe on July 18th.
Benefiting The American Red Cross - Get Prepared California!
VIP Concert Experience and Meet Carrie Underwood
Carrie Underwood has been wowing audiences around the country since she won American Idol in 2005 and and now you will have some of the best seats in the house when she brings her show to Lake Tahoe on July 18th. Your VIP passes will also get you backstage where you will meet the “reigning queen of country music” in person. You’ll have an opportunity to take photos with one today’s biggest stars and a country music legend in the making. With an included stay at the luxurious Resort at Squaw Creek, you can even take some time to soak in the scenic Lake Tahoe area.
- Location: Lake Tahoe
- Date: July 18th, 2014
- Two (2) tickets within the first five rows to see Carrie Underwood
- Meet and greet with Carrie Underwood
- Photo opportunity
- Two (2) night stay at the Squaw Creek Resort in Lake Tahoe
READ FINE PRINT
- May require a background check
- This experience is non-refundable once purchased
- Because of unforeseen circumstances with luminaries’ schedules, experiences may be canceled or rescheduled. To allow for a smoother, more nimble booking process, guests are strongly urged to arrange for refundable airfare and accommodations when travel is required.